Enjoy delicious festive food and warm hospitality in the beautiful Cumbrian countryside.
£64.95 per person Children under 12 years £25.00
1pm Dining with Canapes upon arrival
- Winter Vegetable Soup finished with chive oil & beetroot crisps Cartmel Valley Hot Smoked Salmon with honey roast beetroot & crème fraîche
- Twice Baked Blue Cheese Souffle with roasted walnuts
- Crispy Confit Duck Croquettes with blackberry puree, celeriac fondant & port jus
- Roast Lakeland Turkey with traditional trimmings, seasonal vegetables, roast & creamed potatoes and rich pan gravy
- Beef Wellington finished with red wine jus served with garlic & honey roasted baby carrots & creamy mash
- Pan fried Cumbrian Breast of Chicken with wild mushroom risotto & truffle oil
- Pan roasted Venison Steak with a pear & damson glaze & Rosemary jus, served upon crispy pancetta, green lentils & baby onions with roasted parsnips
- Fillet of Salmon with spiced Winter broth, fresh vegetables and fresh coriander
- Wild Mushroom, Spinach & Truffle Strudel with butternut puree and a garlic cream reduction
- Plum Pudding & Brandy Sauce
- Baileys Crème Brulee served with homemade shortbread
- Cranberry & White Chocolate Mousse
- Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Lakeland Cheese Board
Freshly brewed coffee and seasonal treats
A £10.00 per person non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking
Pre-order required one week prior to dining.
We must be made aware of any dietry requirements on booking and again on submitting pre orders.